[ Reply | Next | Previous | Up ]

Re: Crooked Letting Agents

From: Mark Holloway
Date: 02 Mar 2003
Time: 17:28:38
Remote Name:


You may find that they are members of an association i.e ARLA or NAEA in which case you should report them to those associations. However, there is no particular regulatory body except Trading Standards - certainly worth having a chat with them to see if they are interested in your case!!

Last changed: March 02, 2003