[ Reply | Next | Previous | Up ]

Re: Lagacy of previous tenant

From: Mark Holloway
Date: 30 Apr 2003
Time: 09:28:57
Remote Name:


When a tenant occupies a property the meters should be read and the readings given to the utility companies. The same should be done at the end of the tenancy. Ring the utility companies and tell them that your previous tenant has moved on - perhaps you have his new address? The contract is between teh previous tenant and the utility companies - not you or the current tenant. The same applies to Council Tax it is not you or the current tenants fault and they should stop harrassing you.

Last changed: April 30, 2003