[ Reply | Next | Previous | Up ]


From: Troubled Landlord
Date: 10 Mar 2003
Time: 12:07:51
Remote Name:


I have served a Section 21 on a problem tenant. During this period it has come to my attention that the tenant has been in trouble with the law. The Police had to gain entry to the property a number of months ago but did not find the tenant. I believe the tenant has abandoned the property as a result. Do I still need to apply to the courts for a possession order when the Section 21 expires?

Last changed: March 10, 2003