[ Reply | Next | Previous | Up ]

Re: I need urgent help.

From: Mark Holloway
Date: 01 May 2003
Time: 13:04:13
Remote Name:


Not good news I am afraid - the tenant is still living there in theory until she notifies you that she is not or until she is deemed as being unfit to reside there and needs special care. I would say speak to your solicitor but I guess you have already done that.

Last changed: May 01, 2003