Tenancy Agreements : Finance : Insurance : Landlord's Shop : : Register : Site Map
Just Do It
About Us
Contact Us
Landlord's Shop
Information Corner
  • Letting A Property
  • Choosing A Letting Agent.
  • What Is A Contract ?
  • Gas Safety Regulations.
  • Electrical Safety Laws.
  • Furniture And Furnishings.
  • Liability Of A Landlord.
  • Tax
  • References.
  • Required Consents.
  • Deposits.
  • Cleanliness.
  • Inventories.
  • Lettings Check List.
  • Types Of Tenancy Agreement.
  • Getting Possession.
  • Section 21 Notice.
  • Sections 47 & 48.
  • Section 11.
  • Stamp Duty.
  • Books.
  • Links
  • Finance.
  • Insurance.
  • Feedback.
  • Latest News:

    Energy Proficiency Certificates will be compulsory from October this year on all properties for new tenancies. We have a whole list of people in your area who can do it for you, so please book early as you can be sure it is going to be a last minute dash. Go to:

    Energy Assessors

    Mark Holloway is currently working for Chancellors in Surbiton, so if you want to pop in and meet and greet please do so. He is also able to offer some great rates. If you have property in North Hampshire, Berkshire, Surrey and Central London that you want let out just give Mark a call on 02083907033.

    We have had an amazing bit of luck and signed up with an energy comparison site that scans for the best deals around. We have just saved 250 a year for 2 minutes work. Why don't you have a go, just go to:

    Energy Prices

    Coming soon - we are setting up a new insurance company that will be able to deal with you on a one to one basis to ensure that your insurance is exactly right for what you need and not just something taken off the net which could be invalid. All the best Mark Bonner